The KORE Specialist System provides further, deeper knowledge into the workings of this uniquely powerful method and its effect on the body.
The six two-day courses making up this specialised section of the KORE Academy are designed to give you a deeper understanding of the body’s wellness and performance as a whole.
We are all aware that that our bodies are under constant attack. Professionals who complete the KORE Specialist System courses will also understand:
- How much performance can be affected by toxicity, poor absorption of nutrients and imbalanced hormones or nerves.
- How to reverse those effects, massively boosting performance and ability.
- How to make a dramatic difference to your clients on all three levels of mind, body and spirit.
Detoxing has never been more popular – this course will enable you or your staff to guide clients through their most powerful and effective detox yet.
During a detox it is crucial that all internal organs remain balanced to ensure the highest quality of blood – fuel – reaches the muscles, brain and sense organs. This in turn ensures decisions, movement, speed and stamina are all available, equally, all the time.
Students of this fascinating, 2-day course will learn:
- How to carry out diagnostic muscle tests challenging the major internal organs and abdominal reflex points.
- How to challenge the acupuncture meridian system throughout the body.
- How to balance the internal organs to ensure the client has the highest quality of blood – fuel – reaching the muscles.
This eye-opening 2-day course will reveal the effect on the body of physical imbalance – also known as internal stress – a state in which the body never fully releases stress.
This means the client could already be in 50% stress upon waking, even before thinking of work of other life challenges.
Students will learn:
- Highly effective hands-on release techniques to quickly bring the body back into balance, often lowering blood pressure and heart rates instantaneously.
- How to carry out muscle testing diagnostics and release techniques on the cranial system, heart, spine, pelvis, anxiety and adrenal glands to bring them back into balance.
- And much more.
This fascinating, intensive course will teach the principle of KORE – how to find the root cause of a problem or weakness.
This 2-day course will teach:
- Verbal consultation skills to understand the root cause of problems.
- Hands-on skills to rebalance the client and help them move forward.
- Muscle testing for organ imbalance
- Oriental medical theories about yin and yang in the body and the 5 Elements
- ‘Qi Gung’ energy techniques for releasing internal problems and increasing immune system response.
We all know we are what we eat, and we should eat healthily. But we don’t all thrive on the same things.
This course will equip your staff with the knowledge of the importance of finding the right foods for the individual client – and the ability to do so.
Students will learn:
- The different blood, genetics, injuries, illnesses and imbalances that determine what is and is not good for each of us.
- How to be specific with a client’s nutritional needs and general wellbeing for higher fitness and performance levels.
- Techniques to balance the digestive organs and test for food intolerances.
- Traditional Chinese and Ayurveda nutritional principles to ensure we can deliver the energy surge demanded by clients to meet their performance expectations.
Some 26 million Americans played golf in 2015* – meaning you have thousands of potential local clients hoping to improve their game and handicap.
KORE’s techniques have been perfected on golfers from European champions through County Championship and local golf professional level.
This revenue-building course will teach:
- The correct language, mechanical skills and challenges to find faults in the best and worst of golfers – proven with European Champions through to high handicappers.
- KORE’s unique testing and release system to increase the power, distance and control of any golfer.
- How to test the fundamental mechanics of a golf swing, including using different clubs and challenging weight-bearing mechanics found on a golf course – up and down hill, ball below or above, etc.
- How to rebalance those imbalances with hands-on techniques to release pressure off the system causing the restrictions.